Learn more about each section of the Shea Custom process by clicking the “+” sign to the right of your selection. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!
Planning Phase and Site Assessment
- Find your perfect Shea Home plan and personalize it to fit your custom needs.
- Tour our 3,900 square foot design studio to become acquainted with finishes.
- Create pricing worksheets to get an idea of the total budget.
- Our Director of Construction will conduct a complimentary site visit to provide a comprehensive site fee for your land.
- Begin conversations with lenders for construction loan.
Contract and Design Process
- Finalize all structural options.
- Sign agreement ($10,000 earnest money deposit).
- Apply for building permits.
- Prep work on your land begins.
- Work directly with your dedicated design consultant to customize all the selections for your dream home!
- We will begin construction on your home a few months after contract (this time frame is contingent on several factors including ARC approval, permits. design selection completion, etc.)
- We will provide updates throughout the building process so you’re always in the loop!
- Several meetings, including a pre-construction meeting, pre-drywall walk through, and pre-closing orientation, will be scheduled.
- We’re almost finished! You will be notified of your closing date at completion of drywall.
- Welcome Home!
Our Design Studio
Your Shea Custom home includes time with one of our Design Consultants to make custom selections from our state-of-the-art Design Studio.
Below is a slideshow of the studio, or you may view a Virtual Walk-through tour on YouTube. Click on an image to look up, down, sideways, etc.